Monday, October 6, 2014

GET THE LOOK: AUTUMN EQUINOX


Fall has already started and  its getting chilly at times, but right now it's still manageable. So I decided to shoot this look already before the cold weather becomes unbearable, Otherwise I'll have to wait until next spring/summer to wear this outfit. :))

These 2 almost similar pieces were sold by Forever21 men and H&M. I got the shorts first when H&M sold it but haven't got i chance to wear it yet... until now. :)) They sold it with a matching top as well but I wasn't able to get hold of it. After a few months (this summer to be exact), I saw Forever21men, released almost the same Identical print and color that perfectly matches my shorts so I knew right away that I had to have it.

A matchy-matchy outfit is on trend right now so I thought was a good buy. Here's the look.

HYPE this look on LOOKBOOK.nu











 ______________________________________________________

GET THE LOOK
______________________________________________________
Shirt by FOREVER21 MEN/ 21MEN
Shorts by HENNES & MAURITZ (H&M)
Arm Accessories by ALDO ACESSORIES
Mandals by SAMMY DRESS CLOTHING



XOXO,
ALLEN

Click below to follow me on other platforms:






No comments:

Post a Comment